K.I.S.S. Dog Training - Mike & Dogs
K.I.S.S. Dog Training - Mike & Dogs

Call Us Today! (913) 269-7595

YouTube  Twitter  Pinterest  Facebook  LinkedIn  Phone
Tuesday, Jan. 29th 2013

Grapes and Raisins are not treats!!!!

 

 
Grapes and raisins are a no-no for dogs. While only some dogs are affected by these foods, they can cause kidney failure… For a 20 pound dog 9 ounces of raisins (smaller than a snack pack) could cause kidney failure! Don’t risk it grapes and raisins are a NOT A TREAT!
502 Total Views 4 Views Today

Posted in General | No Comments »


Leave a Reply

© K.I.S.S. Dog Training. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy
Site Created by KC Web Specialists, LLC.